Frequently Asked Questions:
What if I am looking for a something in particular?
At Fox on the Run Vintage if we don’t have that something special you were after, drop us a line and put in any request and we will keep an eye out for it for you.
Are your clothes really vintage?
YES, all of Fox on the Run Vintage clothes are vintage and kept in it’s original form so that you become the creator and wear these beautiful items your way.
Where do you get your clothes?
We go to great lengths to source our stock as it is all handpicked to make sure we bring you the best possible vintage we can find. We pick from all over the world & of course Australia too as we like to keep it local as much as possible.
I saw a dress on the site yesterday that I really want to buy but now it’s not there, does this mean it’s sold? Do you have others in stock?
Yes, sadly that is true and as all items selling on Fox on the Run Vintage website & in store are once offs as soon as it’s sold it is pulled down off the website and shipped off to it’s new owner. So be sure that if you see an item that you must have or would be perfect to your life, get in first and snap it up, as you may not see it again and miss out.
* note : all items are for sale in our bricks & mortar store (238 Rundle Street, Adelaide)
I have a whole heap of clothes that I'm trying to sell, can I sell them to you?
Possibly. You'll need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures & some information about what you are wanting to sell. Please note we do none of our buying in store & only purchase vintage clothing not pre-owned.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes we do!
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING within Australia with Australia Post when you spend over $70 with us, all purchases below $70 will cost $10 for postage. The items will be posted via registered post with tracking, as to ensure your purchase gets to you in the same condition it leaves the shop.
For all international buyers shipping fees are a flat rate of $50, however if you spend over $300 with us, you will receive free international shipping
- International buyers please note that import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
When will I receive my parcel?
We ship within 1-2 business days. Within Australia we use Australia Post standard post, which means you should receive it within 5+ days of us processing your order.
International orders are sent via air mail and can take 6+ business days.
Fox on the Run Vintage will not be liable for un-received parcels once they have been dispatched. All care is taken with shipping to ensure safe delivery to you.
However we want you to be a happy Fox, so for any shipping enquires please contact us at email@example.com
- All items are cleaned before being sent for your convenience.
- All prices listed are in Australian Dollars ($AU)
- All measurements in centimeters (metric) & doubled where necessary
- Please be aware that colour of garments may vary from computer to computer. We do our best to describe the colour of the garment and always use the best light possible for photographs.
- Vintage means pre-loved, & as such, may exhibit some signs of wear. All care is taken to find & describe any faults or issues. We do our best to thoroughly inspect all garments and note any flaws in the description, however there may be an occasional small flaw missed on rare occasions due to human oversight.
All of our packaging & tagging is made from recycled material & we encourage you to recycle them when you are disposing.