Fox on the Run Vintage is all about integrating Eco-friendly fashion with modern styles. We believe that everyone should have access to amazing clothes through an affordable, sustainable & creative way to shop.
Full of one-of-a-kind vintage, retro & hand made clothing & accessories for both women & men from around the world; we are stocked weekly with hand-picked items that have been chosen for their uniqueness, wearability, usability & on trend appeal. We also stock records & artwork, plus we love to support our local Adelaide, Australian & International ethical makers.
We alter & repair pieces to restore them back to their former glory, plus we also work with female lead community groups around the world that create beautiful pieces of clothing for us made from vintage materials - it's all about recycling & reusing beautiful things, whilst looking after our beautiful planet.
Our collection ranges from the 1950's to early 1990's & often includes rare and designer pieces, giving you not just what the fashion doctor ordered, but truly unique items that can't be found elsewhere.
Local Adelaide / Australian / International makers we currently stock:
- Yippy Whippy Jewellery (Brisbane)
- Haus Of Dizzy Jewellery (Melbourne)
- Electric West (Los Angeles, USA)
- Form & Flux (Melbourne)
- Nook & Burrow (Melbourne)
- Lillytales (Melbourne)
- Pip Kruger Design & Illustration (Adelaide)
- This Wee Piggy (Adelaide)
- Picnic For Tea (Adelaide)
- Marus Illustration (Adelaide)
- For The Love Of Vintage (Victoria)
- Lele Jewellery (Melbourne)
- Beach Life Clay (Adelaide)
- Bridget Fahey Art (Adelaide)
- ANT Art (Adelaide)
- Winkelko (Adelaide)
- The Falling Axe (Adelaide)
- Flowers In Your Hair (Adelaide)
- Boneyard Trader (Adelaide)
- Scent Wilde (Adelaide)
- Satin & Tat Collage (Adelaide)
- Eat It! The Card Game (Adelaide)
- Dressed For Sunday (Adelaide)
* Fox on the Run Vintage is a SAFE SPACE for ALL PEOPLE at ALL TIMES – that means a zero tolerance policy for any homophobic, sexist, racist, threatening words &/or behaviour. Just don’t be a dick.
* Fox on the Run Vintage does NOT buy or sell real fur. We think it looks a lot better on animals & do not support this cruel trade.
All of our packaging & tagging is made from recycled material & we encourage you to recycle them when you are disposing.
Come & visit our bricks & mortar store at : 238 Rundle Street, Adelaide, SA, 5000