Fashion forward vintage threads that save the planet.
Established in Adelaide, South Australia in 2013 and now located at our new home in Collingwood, Victoria;
Fox on the Run Vintage is all about integrating Eco-friendly classic styles with modern trends. We believe that everyone should have access to amazing clothes through an affordable, sustainable & creative way to shop.
Full of one-of-a-kind vintage, retro & reworked clothing and accessories from all around the world, inclusive to every body; we are stocked weekly with hand-picked items that have been chosen for their uniqueness, wearability, usability and timeless appeal.
We alter & repair pieces to restore them back to their former glory, plus we also work with female lead community groups from around the world that create beautiful pieces of clothing for us, re-made from vintage materials - it's all about recycling & reusing beautiful things, whilst looking after our beautiful planet.
Our collection ranges from the 1960's to the 2000's & often includes rare and designer pieces, giving you not just what the fashion doctor ordered but truly unique items that can't be found elsewhere.
Local Australian / International makers we currently stock:
- Yippy Whippy Jewellery (Brisbane)
- Haus Of Dizzy Jewellery (Melbourne)
- Electric West (Los Angeles, USA)
- Use Me Accessories (Melbourne)
- Nook & Burrow (Melbourne)
- Flowers In Your Hair (Adelaide)
- Picnic For Tea (Melbourne)
- Lele Jewellery (Melbourne)
- Official Band T-Shirts (UK)
* Fox on the Run Vintage is a SAFE SPACE for ALL PEOPLE at ALL TIMES – that means a zero-tolerance policy for any homophobic, sexist, racist, threatening words &/or behaviour.
* Fox on the Run Vintage does NOT buy or sell real fur. We think it looks a lot better on animals & do not support this cruel trade.
All of our packaging & tagging is made from recycled material & we encourage you to recycle them when you are disposing.
Come & visit our bricks & mortar store at : 93 Johnston Street, Collingwood, Victoria, 3066